ZyXEL ZyWALL USG 200 Unified Security Gateway/Firewall, USG-200, USG200
ZyXEL ZyWALL USG 200 Unified Security Gateway/Firewall Network Security Network Security for Offices of up to 50 People
Direct Online Price: $567.00
You Save: $283.00 (33 %)
Available Quantity 4
- Hybrid VPN, both SSL and IPSec VPNs supported for flexible deployment.
- Comprehensive threat protection with firewall, VPN, anti-virus, content filtering, anti-spam, Intrusion detection and prevention to secure front line threats.
- IM/P2P management can prevent P2P or Instant Messaging applications to increase productivity.
- Flexible security zone using VLAN technology to segregate local networks.
- User-aware policy engine can set bandwith or network access based on user login.
- Up to 3 WAN ports for load balancing and aggregation.
Network Security for Offices of up to 50 People
The seven Gigabit Ethernet ports include two WAN ports. The ZyWALL USG 200 OPT port can be used as another WAN,LAN,WLAN, or DMZ port.
The extension card slot lets you add an IEEE 802.11b/g wireless LAN or a 3G wireless WAN connection. There are also two USB ports you can use for 3G wireless WAN connections.
- The ICSA-certified, stateful inspection firewall protects the network and vital Internet services like e-mail, Web browsing, servers, and file transfers.
- For protection against viruses and spyware, choose the ICSA-certified ZyXEL Anti-Virus or one powered by Kaspersky Labs.
- The IDP engine protects your network from intrusions such as Trojans and worms.
- Use IPSec VPN to secure connections to branch offices, partners, and headquarters. Road warriors and telecommuters can use SSL or L2TP VPN to securely access the company network without having to install VPN software.
- Application Patrol controls who can use what IM and P2P applications like MSN and BitTorrent, and even who can use specific features within an application.
- The anti-spam feature can tag or discard unsolicited commercial or junk e-mail.
- User-aware configuration lets you control access to applications or resources and apply security scans by user or user group.
- Bandwidth management lets you prioritize time-sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferencing.
- Multiple WAN ports let you use multiple ISP links and load balancing to enhance traffic. Throughput, optimize bandwidth usage, and help ensure continuous uptime if a link goes down.
- Along with your regular user name and password, use the ZyWALL OTP (One Time Password). hardware token* to generate a new PIN code each time you log in.
- Use the extension card slot and USB ports for multiple 3G wireless WAN connections.
- Zone-Based Access Control List
- Security Zones
- Stateful Packet Inspection
- DoS/DDoS Protection
- User-Aware Policy Enforcement
- ALG Supports Custom Ports
Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- In-line Mode (Routing/Bridge)
- Zone-Based IDP Inspection
- Customizable Protection Profile
- Signature-based Deep Packet Inspection
- Automatic Signature Updates**
- Custom Signatures
- Traffic Anomaly Detection and Protection
- Flooding Detection and Protection
- Protocol Anomaly Detection and Protection:HTTP/ICMP/TCP/UDP
- ICSA-Certified ZyXEL Anti-Virus or Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Stream-Based Anti-Virus
- Covers Top Active Viruses in the Wild List
- Scans HTTP/FTP/SMTP/POP3/IMAP4
- Automatic Signature Updates**
- No File Size Limitation
- Blacklist/Whitelist Support
- ICSA-certified IPSec VPN
- Encryption: AES/3DES/DES
- Authentication: SHA-1/MD5
- Key Management: Manual Key/IKE
- Perfect Forward Secrecy: DH Group 1/2/5
- NAT over IPSec VPN
- Dead peer Detection/Relay Detection
- PKI (X.509) Certificate Support
- Certificate Enrollment (CMP/SCEP)
- Xauth Authentication
- L2TP over IPSec Support
- SSL VPN
- Clientless Secure Remote Access(Reverse Proxy Mode)
- SecuExtender (Full Tunnel Mode)
- Unified Policy Enforcement
- Supports Two-factor Authentication
- Customizable User Portal
- IM/P2P Granular Access Control
- Apply Schedules, Bandwidth Management
- IM/P2P Up-to-Date Support (based on IDP signatures)**
- Real-Time Statistical Reports
- Bandwidth Priority
- Policy-Based Traffic Shaping
- Maximum/Guaranteed Bandwidth
- Bandwidth Borrowing
- Zone to Zone Protection
- Transparently intercept mail via SMTP/POP3 protocols
- Blacklist/Whitelist support
- Support DNSBL checking
- Statistics report
- Device HA (Active-Passive Mode)
- Device Failure Detection
- Link Monitoring
- Auto-Sync Configurations
- Multiple WAN Load Balancing
- VPN HA (Redundant Remote VPN Gateways)
- URL Blocking, Keyword Blocking
- Exempt List (Blacklist and Whitelist)
- Blocks Java Applet, Cookies and Active X
- Dynamic URL Filtering Database (Powered by BlueCoat)**
- Routing Mode/Bridge Mode/Mixed Mode
- Layer 2 Port Grouping
- Tagged VLAN (802.1Q)
- Virtual Interface (Alias Interface)
- Policy-Based Routing (User-Aware)
- Policy-Based NAT (SNAT/DNAT)
- RIP v1/v2
- IP Multicasting (IGMP v1/v2)
- DHCP Client/Server/Relay
- Built-in DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS
- Internal User Database
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- External LDAP/RADIUS User Database
- ZyWALL OTP (One Time Password)***
- Forced User Authentication (Transparent Authentication)
- Role-Based Administration
- Multiple Administrator Login
- Multi-Lingual Web GUI (HTTPS/HTTP)
- Object-Based Configuration
- Command Line Interface (Console/Web Console/SSH/TELNET)
- Comprehensive Local Logging
- Syslog (send to up to 4 servers)
- E-mail Alert (send to up to 2 servers)
- SNMP v2c (MIB-II)
- Real-Time Traffic Monitoring
- System Configuration Rollback
- Text-Based Configuration File
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/FTP-TLS/Web GUI
- Advanced Reporting (Vantage Report)
- Centralized Network Management (Vantage CNM)
- Advanced Wireless Security Transmission with WEP Encryption and WPA/WPA2 Support
- PCMCIA: Sierra Wireless AC850*
- USB: Huawei E220*
*: Not included.
**: Requires a valid subscription.
***: Sold separately.
- ICSA Certified Firewall
- ICSA Certified IPSec VPN
- ICSA Certified Anti-Virus
- HSF (Hazardous Substance Free): RoHS and WEEE
- EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B, CE-EMC Class B, C-Tick Class B, VCCI Class B
- Safety: CSA International (ANS/UL60950-1,CSA60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1)
- Memory size: 256 MB DDR2 RAM/256 MB Flash
- Interface: GbE x 7 (RJ-45)
- 2 x WAN, 1 x OPT, 4 x LAN/DMZ/WLAN
- Interface: Auto-negotiation and Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Console: RS-232 (DB9F)
- AUX: RS-232 (DB9M)
- LED Indicator: PWR, SYS, AUX, CARD
- Reset Button
- Expansion Card Slot
- 2 USB Ports
- Rack Mountable (rack-mount kit included)
- Dimensions: 242 (W) x 175 (D) x 35.5 (H) mm/9.5 (W) x 6.9 (D) x 1.4 (H) inch
- Weight: 1.2 Kg/2.6 lbs
- Operating temperature: 0ÂºC ~ 50ÂºC/32ÂºF ~ 122ÂºF
- Storage temperature: -30ÂºC ~ 60ÂºC/-22ÂºF ~ 140ÂºF
- Operating humidity: 5% ~ 90% (noncondensing)
- Input: 100 ~ 240 V; 1.2 A, 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Output: 12 V; 3.5 A